- No offertory collection will be taken during the Holy Mass itself.
- Donations will be able in a specific place.
- In St Swithun’s we will have a basket will be placed at the end of Mass for people to put donations (money / envelopes) in. No physical contact will be made for safety reasons.
Standing Orders and Direct Debits:
- However please consider making a weekly / monthly donation using a standing order or direct debit.
- If you are a UK Tax payer then you are able to GIFT AID your donation. This will allow the parish to claim back an extra 25% of your donation from our Government.
Details can be found on our Finance pages on our website:
One off Donations:
- you can go to our charities website to donate if you want too