- We are limited by the government guidelines which have been changed to reflect the 1 metre distant rule.
- We have laid out the church to adher to this.
- Our estimates are that we can accommodate around 130 to 150 people safely within our church.
- The aim is to have ushers who will greet parishioners and advise where to sit.
- We are asking families and famiily groups to sit together and we will advise them to sit on the side benches as opposed to those in the middle aisles.
- Seating has been clearly marked.
Why not consider attending the Vigil Mass on Saturdays (6pm) or the 8:30am Mass on Sundays?
- Our 10:15am Mass is very often full with families as it was our parish children’s mass. Our 12noon Polish Mass was also full.
- One of the ways you can help is to consider coming to one of the other masses so we can fill our church sensibly and safely. So why not try one of the other times if you can.