All letters are now sent via email and are available on our website. If you have reason to receive a paper copy, please let the School Office know. – please do make sure that we have your correct email address. This will ensure that all communication comes directly to you, our families. We are aiming to include all letters sent home on the website – please visit the ‘Parents’ section, click ‘Letters’ and information relevant to your child will be in their phase folder i.e. Year 1/2.
A list of the most recent letters will be detailed in future newsletters. Letters sent home recently:
All letters are now sent via email and are available on our website. If you have reason to receive a paper copy, please let the School Office know.
Letters sent home this fortnight:
• Extended Day pricing for next academic year.
• Sports Hall Athletics (selected pupils)
• Consultation on Residential Trip Provision
• Girls’ Brigade (Y1-2 Girls)
• Half Term activities – Musical Theatre (Y2–6)
• Half Term activities – Music Workshops (Y2-6)
• Chelsea Football Club (Y5-6)
• Cookery Club (Y1-2)
• Art Club (Y5-6)
• Stubbington Residential (Y4)
• School Council Letter (Ecobricks)
• FOSSS Quiz
CHANGE OF DETAILS
To ensure that we keep your child’s contact records up to date, could we please ask that you inform the office of any change of address, contact telephone numbers and emergency contact details. Thank you.