Our Lady of Lourdes and St Swithun Parish, Portsmouth
Your comments and feedback on matters to do with the life and operation of our Parish are welcome. Please note: we receive a high volume of correspondence and, as resources are limited, we cannot always guarantee an individual reply nor can we enter into a discussion online.
To make communication easier please select from the drop down menu the department/group you wish to get in touch with. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can call the Parish Office on: 023 9282 8305.
105 Waverley Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire. PO5 2PL
Telephone 023 9282 8305
- PARISH PRIEST: Canon Simon Treloar
- tel: 02392 828305 – please leave a message
- email: email@example.com
- Address: 105 Waverley Road, Southsea, PO5 2PL;
- Safeguarding Minister: Teresa Rowe tel: 023 92 818295;
- Safeguarding Minister: Anne Worden tel: 023 92 817586;
- Parish Secretary: Mrs Kathleen Jones
- Parish Office Hours: Tues, Thurs and Friday, 8.00am –12.30pm. tel: 02392 828 305
- Parish website: http://www.stswithuns.org.uk
- Facebook Profile: @Stswithuns.org.uk