Love of God:
1. Think about what will be most important to you this week.
2. Give it completely to God.
3. Ask that He will lead you through it.
4. Tell God that you trust Him.
1. Locate the three qualities (physical or character), which in you do not like in yourself. Look closely at them.
2. Consider why exactly you do not like these qualities in yourself?
3. Once you have found the answer, think about it. Why do you depend on that to make it different?
4. Tell Jesus about it.
Love the other:
1. Take a look at your relationship with someone nearest you (husband, wife, mother, father, son, daughter, etc.)
2. Consider which fruit of the Holy Spirit you need the next time you meet her/him (charity, generosity, joy, gentleness, peace, faithfulness, patience, modesty, kindness, self-control, goodness, chastity)
3. Ask Jesus to send to you just this fruit from the Holy Spirit.