Love of God:
1. Go for a walk, look at the plants, sunset, stars, listen to the sound of the sea, rain, wind, birds’ singing.
2. Looking / listening, try to imagine how God created it all, as He wanted it to be beautiful and perfect…
3. Realize that He did it for you.
4. Thank Him.
1. Select five of photos of yourself, which mostly you do not like.
2. Spend some time on them. See especially what makes you angry or hurt about them. Try to determine what does not ‘fit’ with your view of you – name it.
3. Finally, try to look at yourself in the photos positively. Find good points and admire them
Love the other:
1. Choose one person from among the family.
2. Think about what he/she needs most now. What he/she lacks.
3. Give it to him/her it this week if possible. Be good.
4. Pray for this person today.
5. Pray for the welfare of this person.