Welcome to the latest St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School Portsmouth newsletter. In this issue we have special Scroll down to check out lots of other bits of news, interesting readings and more…or alternatively you can Download St Swithuns RC Primary School Newsletter 16th March 2018
|13th March 2018||Kangaroos|
|20th March 2018||Leopards|
These will be held in the school hall, commencing at 2.45pm. We look forward to welcoming you at your child’s class mass. Please note the change of time and place.
These will be held in the School Hall every Wednesday afternoon. Please join us for your own child’s class assembly, which begins at 3.10pm for which you may arrive at the School Office from 3pm.
|21st March 2018||Wolves|
|18th April 2018||Starfish|
|25th April 2018||Dolphins|
|2nd May 2018||Ladybirds|
|9th May 2018||Kangaroos|
|16th May 2018||Zebras|
|23rd May 2018||Bumblebess|
These will be held in class. Please join us at 9.15am for your child’s class liturgy.
Please note that the dates on the Portsmouth City Council website DO NOT include our Inset days. These can be found here in our newsletters, or on our website.
Monday 23rd July 2018
Tuesday 24th July 2018
- PARISH PRIEST: Father Marcin Drabik tel: 02392 828305 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 105 Waverley Road, Southsea, PO5 2PL;
- Pastoral Assistant: Sr Marie Elise tel: 07747 728734;
- Safeguarding Representative: Mo Griffiths tel: 023 92 737559;
- Safeguarding Representative: Anne Worden tel: 023 92 817586;
- Parish Office Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8.00am –12.30pm. tel: 02392 828 305