Welcome to the latest St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School Portsmouth newsletter. In this issue we have special CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done to Niamh (Wolves) and her big sister Poppy who took part in ‘Big Band in a Day’ at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club, for their achievements. Online ordering is now available for school uniforms and preparation for the school Christmas Fayreis now done! Scroll down to check out lots of other bits of news, interesting readings and more…or alternatively you can Download St Swithuns Primary School – Newsletter 8th December 2017
|16th January 2018||Panther|
|6th February 2018||Gorillas|
These will be held in the school hall, commencing at 2.45pm. We look forward to welcoming you at your child’s class mass.
These will be held in the School Hall every Wednesday afternoon. Please join us for your own child’s class assembly, which begins at 3.10pm for which you may arrive at the School Office from 3pm.
|10th January 2018||Panthers|
|17th January 2018||Kangaroos|
|24th January 2018||Starfish|
|31st January 2018||Wolves|
Please note that the dates on the Portsmouth City Council website DO NOT include our Inset days. These can be found here in our newsletters, or on our website.
Monday 19th February 2018
Monday 23rd July 2018
Tuesday 24th July 2018
- PARISH PRIEST: Father Marcin Drabik tel: 02392 828305 email: email@example.com
- Address: 105 Waverley Road, Southsea, PO5 2PL;
- Pastoral Assistant: Sr Marie Elise tel: 07747 728734;
- Safeguarding Representative: Mo Griffiths tel: 023 92 737559;
- Safeguarding Representative: Anne Worden tel: 023 92 817586;
- Parish Office Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8.00am –12.30pm. tel: 02392 828 305