Thus, I implore all of you to pray the Rosary as Our Lady, Mother Mary, asked of us. Please make it part of your daily prayers. Remember and truly contemplate the 15 promises of Mary to those that pray the Rosary:
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
- The rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things.
- Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune.
- God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
- The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
- All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death. All who recite the rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination.
(Given to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan)
By praying to Mary, we call on her intercession. There is nothing wrong with asking Mary or any other saint alive in Heaven to pray for us. “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.” — James 5:16. Don’t think the Hail Mary is biblical? Then look to Luke, chapter 1, where the Archangel Gabriel proclaims “Hail Mary” and “blessed among women”. Please, again I ask you to pray the Rosary for peace on earth and for all sinners and especially for the unborn. October is the Month of the Rosary, but please pray the Rosary each day of the year as Our Blessed Mother asked. And if you do this, your prayer life shall certainly blossom!